Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to polish cabbage soup (kapusniak) recipe. To make polish cabbage soup (kapusniak) you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak):
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 lb of ground chuck.
- Take 2 of fresh bratwurst links, removed from their casings.
- Get 1 of small head of cabbage, cored and cut in eighths shreds.
- Use 3 of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of poblano pepper, fine dice.
- You need 1 of large potato, peeled and cubed.
- Take 1 (14.5 ounce) of can of petite dice tomatoes, juice included.
- Take 8 ounces of sauerkraut with juice.
- Prepare 16 ounces of tomato juice.
- Provide 32 ounces of Beef "Cooking Stock".
- Use 2 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cracked pepper.
Steps to make Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak):
- Assemble all of your ingredients..
- Chop and prep all of your veg for mise en place..
- Melt the butter in a large soup or stock pan over high heat, add the bratwurst meat (decased) and ground chuck, break up with the spoon, and sautee till it gets a little brown. Around 3-5 minutes.
- Add onions, poblano, carrots, and potato. Sweat these ingredients with the meat another 3 minutes or so..
- Add cabbage and sauerkraut, sweat the cabbage and stir vigorously about 5 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, tomato juice, beef stock, water, salt and pepper, and herb and spices..
- Bring to a rolling boil, and lower to a gentle bubbling simmer. Cover and cook for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally..
If you find this Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.