Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hyderabadi Bagara Baingan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hyderabadi Bagara Baingan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hyderabadi bagara baingan recipe. To make hyderabadi bagara baingan you only need 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hyderabadi Bagara Baingan:
- You need 400 gm of Small variety Eggplant/Brinjal.
- Use 4 tbsp of Peanut Oil.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Take 15-20 of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tamarind Paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Jaggery.
- Use 1 tbsp of Kashmiri Lal Mirch.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Ginger.
- Provide 6 of Garlic Cloves.
- Use 1/2 cup of Grated Fresh Coconut.
- Take 1/4 cup of Peanuts.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Poppy Seeds.
- Take 4-6 pcs of Dry Red Chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Seeds.
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Bagara Baingan:
- Half cut eggplant from both ends. Take oil in a pan. Flame should be medium..
- Shallow fry eggplants till golden brown colour..
- Step-1. Dry roast all ingredients now add Ginger, Onion, Garlic Cloves.
- See photos as shown..
- Step-2. Dry roast Coconut Powder till it become golden brown..
- Add Coconut Powder, Peanuts, Coriander Seeds..
- Add to dry roast – Poppy Seeds, White Sesame Seeds, Whole Red Chilli..
- Dry roast it..
- Step-3. Grind the mixture..
- Take Peanut oil in a pan. Shallow Fry Mustard Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Curry Leaves until it Crackles..
- Add the mixture prepared in Step-3. Add little water to avoid burning of mixture..
- Roast this mixture till oil gets separate..
- Add Tamarind Pulp and Jaggery at this stage. Start adding spices – Kashmiri Lal Mirch, Salt..
- Add water to the mixture so that consistency become thin..
- Now add fried eggplant to this gravy. Cook until gravy become thick..
- You can also add eggplant later before serving. It's your choice..
- Serve hot..
- Notes: 1. You can use variety of Eggplant to make this recipe. 2. To make it even richer and healthier you may add almond and cashew nuts in the paste. 3. Make sure the masala paste is very smooth. 4. Do not use water while grinding otherwise it will take a long time for the masala to fry properly. 5. Add the Eggplants in the gravy just before serving. You can top the gravy with fried eggplants and not mix them up like how I have done in the video.
If you find this Hyderabadi Bagara Baingan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.