Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mackerel fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mackerel fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mackerel fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely choose lots of items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel fish curry recipe. To make mackerel fish curry you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mackerel fish curry:
- You need 1/2 Kilogram of fish.
- Provide 1 Cup of Coconutgrated.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of chilly Powder.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 4 of shallots.
- Use 4 of Greenchillies splits.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Gingerchopped.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You need 1 Sprig of Curryleaves.
- Prepare To Taste of salt.
- Get Pinch of Fenugreek powder.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Get 2 of Kokum.
- Get 1 Cup of water.
Steps to make Mackerel fish curry:
- Clean the fish and cut into medium pieces..
- Grind coconut,chilly powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder and shallots to a smooth paste by adding little water..
- Heat a mun chatty /earthernware..
- Add the above paste with ½ cup water,ginger,green chillies,salt and kokum..
- Bring to boil and cook in medium flame.Now add the fish and again cook of 6 -7 mints..
- Add the chopped tomato and a pich of fenugreek powder..
- Add curry leaves and oil just before switching the stove off..
If you find this Mackerel fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.