Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Methi Aloo Sabzi- Fenugreek Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Aloo Sabzi- Fenugreek Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi aloo sabzi- fenugreek potato curry recipe. You can cook methi aloo sabzi- fenugreek potato curry using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Methi Aloo Sabzi- Fenugreek Potato Curry:
- Prepare 1.5 cups of chopped methi leaves.
- Provide 2 of potatoes cubed.
- Provide 2 tbsp of refined oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar (optional).
- Use 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Use 2-3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
Steps to make Methi Aloo Sabzi- Fenugreek Potato Curry:
- Remove the stems and chop methi leaves.Wash thoroughly and dip in warm water for 10 minutes to remove bitterness of leaves.Drain water and smear little salt and set aside.Meanwhile peel and cube potatoes.Steam cook or parboil them.Squeeze out excess water from the leaves..
- Heat oil in a pan.Sprinkle cumin seeds and dry red chilli and asafoetida.Once they sizzle,add minced garlic and chopped onion and fry.Add parboiled potatoes and toss.Fry till half done.Add the chopped methi leaves,salt and pinch of sugar to taste.Saute and add pinch of turmeric.Add red chilli powder.Toss all and fry till dry.Aloo methi sabzi is ready to be served.Serve with rice or any Indian flat bread..
If you find this Methi Aloo Sabzi- Fenugreek Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.