Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brocolli, beef, and white cheddar rice recipe. To make brocolli, beef, and white cheddar rice you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice:
- Use 1/4 lb. of Ground beef of sorts.
- Provide 1 c. of Shredded extra sharp white cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of bunch/head of broccoli chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 of small onion.
- Get 1 1/2 c of unsalted chicken broth *plus more.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic pow,onion pow.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of to 1 tsp oregeno.
- Prepare 1 of tblspn Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 cup of jasimine rice.
- Use of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice:
- For rice: prepare 1 1/2 c unsalted chicken broth to 1 c jasmine rice. Follow rice instructons. And don't lift that rice lid! 👀.
- While rice is steaming; heat a pan on medium/medium high, put a dash of olive oil, dice and then saute onion.
- When the onion gets clearish, dice up the garlic cloves and throw it in. Stir around for a minute, until fragrant. Don't let the garlic turn brown..
- Add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, oregeno, and the to taste spices. Stir it around while chopping up the beef. Cook until no longer pink..
- In the meantime chop up the head of broccoli. Add it to the ground beef mixture, add some splashes of chicken stock(*plus more) and cover. Turn heat down and steam for a few minutes, until broccoli is bright green, crisp and not soggy..
- When the rice is cooked add it to the beef and broccoli, or the beef and broccoli to the rice…whatever pan you like best 😋.
- Add the 1 cup of extra sharp shredded cheddar and stir until melted. I buy the blocks of cheese and shred it myself..
If you find this Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.