Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Teppanyaki Beef, Stir Vegetables and Garlic Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teppanyaki Beef, Stir Vegetables and Garlic Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teppanyaki beef, stir vegetables and garlic rice recipe. To cook teppanyaki beef, stir vegetables and garlic rice you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Teppanyaki Beef, Stir Vegetables and Garlic Rice:
- Provide of Beef Marination (for 1 hour).
- Get 1/2 kg of Beef.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soya Sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of White Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Stir Fried Vegetables.
- Use of Cabbage julienne cut (as per requirement).
- Get of Carrot julienne cut (as per requirement).
- Prepare of Capsicum julienne cut (as per requirement).
- Prepare of Onion thin slices (as per requirement).
- Prepare of Garlic Rice.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Boiled Rice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- Use 1/2 cup of spring onion.
- Provide of Oil for beef and rice.
Instructions to make Teppanyaki Beef, Stir Vegetables and Garlic Rice:
- Cut the beef into thin slices against the grain (it's an important tip).
- Add soya sauce and vinegar.
- Garlic and sugar.
- Add black pepper and mix it well. Keep aside for an hour.
- Prepare all vegetable. Pour oil in Frying pan, add beef.
- Cook first on low flame, wait till beef gets tender..
- On the same pan, just put all the vegetables and move beef a side. Cook on high flame for only a minute..
- On the other pot, pour oil and add garlic with spring onion. Fry little bit..
- Add Boiled Rice and fry it with garlic and spring onion..
- Serve Teppanyaki beef with stir fried vegetables and garlic rice. 😋.
If you find this Teppanyaki Beef, Stir Vegetables and Garlic Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.