Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and vegetable korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe. To make beef and vegetable korean rice bowl aka bibimbap you only need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap:
- Provide of Vegetables and rice.
- Use 2 of carrots cut into matchsticks.
- You need 1 of courgette cut into matchsticks.
- Provide Half of bag of beansprouts.
- Get Box of shiitake mushrooms.
- Use 3 of large handfuls of Spinach.
- Provide 2 of x cooked rice pouches.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Use of Cooking sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Use 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves finely grated.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Provide of Kimchi slaw.
- Prepare Half of a red cabbage.
- You need Half of a red onion.
- Prepare 2 of carrots thinly sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp of kimchi paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use of 300g lemongrass beef (see recipe – https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12882980-vietnamese-lemongrass-beef?invite_token=wGwuQtovp2vnnEHVPMHzXiAR&shared_at=1595745281).
- Prepare 2-3 of fried eggs to serve.
Steps to make Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap:
- Prepare the beef according to the other recipe, allowing 1 hour to marinate..
- Finely shred / slice the veg for the kimchi slaw. Mix the kimchi paste, white wine vinegar and olive oil together and coat the veg. Set aside for later..
- Heat a heavy based pan with a tablespoon of sesame oil. Add the rice and leave to cook over a medium to low heat for 8-9 minutes..
- Then prepare the veg and mix together all of the ingredients for the cooking sauce..
- Meanwhile cook the veg, one at a time by heating another frying plan, adding 1 tbsp of the cooking sauce and cooking the first veg for 30 seconds in the sauce. Once cooked, place the veg on top of the rice. And move onto the next veg, following the same process..
- Once all veg is complete, add the marinated beef to the pan and cook for 3 minutes (I like mine to be pink) and add to the rice..
- Drizzle the remaining cooking sauce over the rice/ veg pot and fry the eggs..
- Fill a bowl with rice, veg and beef and top with a fried egg..
If you find this Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.