Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy boiled beef with tater chips and rice recipe. To cook creamy boiled beef with tater chips and rice you need 25 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice:
- Prepare of Meatballs—————-.
- Get 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need of Casserole—————.
- Take 1-1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Provide 1-1/2 cup of instant rice.
- Provide 1 of large onion diced.
- Provide 1-1/2 pound of carrots.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Take 6 cups of water.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take of Creaminess———————.
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1 quart of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of drippings from the meatballs.
- Prepare of Tater Chips——————.
- You need 2 cup of crushed potato chips I used ones with ridges.
Instructions to make Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice:
- For the meatballs mix the ground chuck with the spices and parmesan cheese..
- Let it sit 3-5 minutes heat the oil while it rest..
- Form little marble sized meatballs and fry.
- Boil the 6 cups of water with salt and peel and slice the carrots.
- Wash and Chop the celery and onions.
- Add the carrots to the boiling water and cover for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add the 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck, celery, and onions..
- Add spices stir and boil after 15 minutes covered add the rice. Cook 20 minutes longer stir occasionally if using regular rice. Once you remove from heat keep covered for 20 minutes. This is to insure the rice to be completely done..
- To the hot meatball drippings add the flour and stir letting it cook making a Roux..
- Add the water and spices let cook simmering and stirring constantly till thickened..
- Make sure there is no lumps.
- Add the creaminess and meatballs.
- Let cook simmering for 5 minutes and cover..
- It's done let sit for 15 minutes covered.
- Add potato chips right before serving.
- Serve immediately. I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.