Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fenugreek leaf sabzi (curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fenugreek leaf sabzi (curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek leaf sabzi (curry) recipe. You can have fenugreek leaf sabzi (curry) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fenugreek leaf sabzi (curry):
- Take 4 bunch of fresh fenugreek leaves.
- Get 6 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 3 of fresh green chillies.
- Use of Salt as per your taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Fenugreek leaf sabzi (curry):
- Take out the stem of fenugreek leaves. Wash it with running water 3-4 times, because it will have slit. Not to wash after cutting the veggies. Cut 2 big onions finely. Simultaneously cut fenugreek leaves finely..
- Take a wok and add oil. Add cut chillies and add to the wok, fry for half a minute. Meanwhile crush garlic cloves. In the wok add finely chopped onions to garlic and fry well. Let it get translucent..
- Now add fenugreek leaves with onions, salt and turmeric powder..
- Keep lid for 10-15 minutes. And make sure u mix it at short intervals so that it doesn’t get stick to the bottom of pan. Fenugreek leaves will secrete lot of water, let it get dry. Your bhaji is ready to serve with hot breads or rice..
If you find this Fenugreek leaf sabzi (curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.