Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vendhaya kulambu (fenugreek gravy) recipe. To cook vendhaya kulambu (fenugreek gravy) you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy):
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vendhaya podi (Fenugreek seeds powder).
- Prepare 1 of lemon size tamarind.
- Take 2 tsp of kulambu milagai thool.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 5-6 of garlic pods.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- Take of To Temper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Urad dal.
- Provide 2 of red chillies.
Instructions to make Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy):
- Soak tamarind in hot water for 30 mins and extract the juice out of it..
- To make fenugreek seeds powder, just dry roast the seeds and grind it. Store it and use only 1/2 tsp for this recipe..
- Heat a pan with oil and temper with all the ingredients under ‘to temper’ section. Add onion, garlic, curry leaves and sauté until onion becomes soft. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft and leaves oil. Add kulambu milagai thool, salt, turmeric powder and fenugreek seeds powder. Sauté for few mins and add extracted lemon juice. Bring it to boil and leave it until gravy gets thicken..
- Enjoy with rice!.
If you find this Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.