Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Besan fenugreek leaves curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Besan fenugreek leaves curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan fenugreek leaves curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to besan fenugreek leaves curry recipe. To cook besan fenugreek leaves curry you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Besan fenugreek leaves curry:
- Prepare 250 gm of Fenugreek leaves (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of Besan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare of For seasoning.
- Take 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp of Garlic Chutney.
- Use 2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide Pinch of Asafetida.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Besan fenugreek leaves curry:
- Heat oil in a pan at medium flame. Add cumin seeds in it..
- When it is spluttering, add asafetida, turmeric powder and salt.Stir well and cook for 10 minutes at medium flame..
- Then add garlic chutney, red chilli powder and cumin coriander powder.Stir it well and add water and chickpea flour. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve with khichadi, rotla, bhakhari and also.
If you find this Besan fenugreek leaves curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.