Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fenugreek Mutton Curry (methi makhana gosht) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fenugreek Mutton Curry (methi makhana gosht) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek mutton curry (methi makhana gosht) recipe. To cook fenugreek mutton curry (methi makhana gosht) you need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fenugreek Mutton Curry (methi makhana gosht):
- Get 1 kg of boneless mutton pieces (clean, washed & chopped into cubes) 4 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- You need 4 of onions finely chopped.
- Take 300 ml of tomato puree.
- Use 1 cup of curd.
- Take 1/2 cup of roasted makhana (fox nuts).
- Get 2 cups of methi leaves chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder,.
- Take 3 tsp of haldi powder,.
- Get 3 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 3 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 6-7 tbsp of oil.
- Take 4-5 of bay leaves/tej patta.
- You need 2-3 of whole dry red chillies.
- Use 1 of juice of lemon.
- Use 2-3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Provide of water as required.
- Take of few coriander leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Fenugreek Mutton Curry (methi makhana gosht):
- In a pressure cooker add the mutton pieces, 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste,1 tsp haldi powder & 3-4 cups water. close lid & cook for 10-12 whistles. wait for pressure to go & remove the lid. chk the mutton pieces if it's done. if still raw add more water & cook for few more minutes. cook until is mutton is tender..
- Heat oil. add the bay leaves & red chillies. let it splutter. add the onions & cook till onions are translucent & golden brown. add remaining ginger garlic paste & little bit of water. cook for few minutes. add red chilli powder, haldi powder, coriander powder & garam masala powder. cook for few seconds. when the oil floats on top add the curd & tomato puree & give it a nice stir..
- Add chopped methi leaves, boiled mutton pieces, roasted makhana & green chillies. close the lid & cook for few minutes on medium heat. add kasuri methi powder & chk for salt. cook for few minutes until oil floats on top. garnish with coriander leaves & serve hot with whole wheat buns..
If you find this Fenugreek Mutton Curry (methi makhana gosht) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.