Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it's good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these., caramel kheer.
Eggs, you might be amazed to discover, are fantastic at fighting depression. Just make sure that you don't get rid of the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain's neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try consuming a few eggs to cheer up!
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for improving your mood. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the "feel good" chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you'll feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source.
Caramel kheer is an innovative rice kheer recipe with sugar caramelized and added to the kheer recipe to render a delectable brown color and unique taste. This is a caramel rice kheer recipe which tastes superb and different from normal rice kheer. Instead of sugar I have used caramel to make this kheer. It slowly turns to a shade of dark brown and it indicates that the sugar is caramelised.
Caramel kheer is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Caramel kheer is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have caramel kheer using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel kheer:
- Make ready 1 little (full cream) milk
- Prepare 1/4 cup Rice (soaked) (50 grams)
- Take 1/2 cup sugar (100 grams)
- Take 1 to 2 tbsp Raisins-
- Prepare 10-12 cashew
- Make ready 3-4 cardamom
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Pistachios chopped
- Take 1 tablespoon ghee
Caramel Kheer is an innovative dessert that can be made during festivites and celebrations. As Raksha Bandhan is here, I am here today with the easy and tasty kheer to rekindle the relationship of brothers and sisters. खास केरेमल स्वाद वाली चावल की खीर Caramel payasam recipe Caramel dessert is a unique recipe of dessert which is scrumptious to eat.
Steps to make Caramel kheer:
- Take a little of milk in a vessel and boil it on high flame
- Stir it once or twice in between of process. In the meantime, chop 10-12 cashew
- Take 4 green cardamoms peel them and make their powder after boiling the milk add a 1/4 cup of soaked rice to it and stir it
- Cook until it reaches to the thicker consistency and rice melts kheer will be cooked after half an hour
- Preheat a pan add a tablespoon of clarified butter and melt it
- Add chopped cashews to it and roast them.roast until it's colour change.after roasting the cashews roast 1-3 tablespoon of raisins too
- Preheat a pen add a 1/2 cup of sugar to it and cook on medium to high flame. Stir and cook until sugar dissolve in it
- Cook while stirring it furiously and until it melts. After the sugar melt well and become brown then switch off.mix some water to it and cover it.
- Switch on the flame and it the kheer. And cook while stirring it.add the roasted dry fruits, cardamon powder to the kheer. And cook it for 1-2 minutes
- Caramel kheer is ready to be served. Garnish it some chopped pistachios().
- You can serve it hot or cold as per you desire
खास केरेमल स्वाद वाली चावल की खीर Caramel payasam recipe Caramel dessert is a unique recipe of dessert which is scrumptious to eat. It is a dessert which is made up of caramelized sugar and basic Kheer. It is scrumptious to eat and has a mouth-drooling taste. Hello mam aaj maine ye kheer bnai h bhut kadvi bni h.
If you would like to defeat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain's grey matter. It's the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
Some grains are really great for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are terrific at helping you feel happier. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to improve your mood. It's not difficult to feel low when you feel famished! These grains can elevate your mood because it's not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest these foods more quickly than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be better. And now you know green tea can help you be happier too!
As you can see, you don't need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these tips instead!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food caramel kheer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!