Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Methi Malai Matar (Fenugreek And Peas Curry With Cream) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Malai Matar (Fenugreek And Peas Curry With Cream) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi malai matar (fenugreek and peas curry with cream) recipe. To cook methi malai matar (fenugreek and peas curry with cream) you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Methi Malai Matar (Fenugreek And Peas Curry With Cream):
- Use 5 of medium onions chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 25 grams of cashew nuts.
- Take 250 gms of fenugreek leaves (methi leaves) blanched and chopped. I have used the frozen fenugreek leaves and blanched them.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 of bayleaf.
- You need 3 of cardamoms.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick one inch.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger garlic and chilli paste.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 100 grams of cottage cheese paneer (optional).
- Provide 14 of saffron strands.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Use as required of water.
Instructions to make Methi Malai Matar (Fenugreek And Peas Curry With Cream):
- In a pan boil chopped onions, cashewnuts and garlic. Just add the water till the onions are just covered. Boil it till the onion, cashewnuts and garlic softens and water is dried. Remove in a plate to get cool. Grind into a smooth paste and keep aside. The colour is dark as I have used red onions..
- In a pan heat oil. Add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cardamon stick. Now add the ground onion paste. Saute it for 5 minutes. Add the coriander cumin seed powder and Kitchen King masala to it.Mix well..
- Now add milk powder and mix well. See that lumps are not formed. Stir well. (If you do not want to add milk powder directly then just make a paste of it by adding little water and add to the sauted onion paste). Mix them well and saute it for 5 minutes. Now add the blanched fenugreek leaves and cooked peas..
- Mix well and add ginger garlic and chilli paste and garam masala. Mix it well and saute for two minutes. Now add the cut paneer cubes to it. Add few strands of saffron (keep aside some for garnishing). Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the butter to it. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot. Garnish with 2-3 saffron strands. Serve with parat paratha or roti, naan, or rice.
If you find this Methi Malai Matar (Fenugreek And Peas Curry With Cream) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.