Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and cranberry chinese sticky rice recipe. You can cook beef and cranberry chinese sticky rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice:
- Use 180 ml of White rice.
- Use 90 ml of Mochi Rice.
- Provide 125 grams of Beef thigh (for stew or steak).
- You need 35 grams of Bamboo shoots cooked in water.
- You need 100 ml of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Take 2 of Fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- Use 20 grams of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare of A.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ┌Oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of │Sake.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of │Soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of └Salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice:
- Wash the white rice and mochi rice about 30 minutes before cooking..
- Cut the shiitake mushrooms and bamboo shoots into 5 mm chunks. Cut the beef into 1 cm chunks..
- Stir-fry the beef in the sesame oil until the beef changes color. Add the bamboo, shiitake mushrooms, mixed vegetables, and dried cranberries. Season with "A"..
- Put Step 1 into the rice cooker and fill up to the 2 cup line with water. Top with the Step 3 mixture and cook as usual..
- Once cooked, mix up the rice, close the lid, and let steam for about 5-10 minutes to finish..
If you find this Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.