Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fenugreek (Methi) Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fenugreek (Methi) Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek (methi) chicken recipe. To cook fenugreek (methi) chicken you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fenugreek (Methi) Chicken:
- You need 450 gms of Zorabian Breast Boneless Chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chicken Masala.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Use Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Get 2 of Onions (Chopped).
- Provide 3-4 of Green Chillies (Chopped).
- You need 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes (Finely Chopped).
- Use 1 cup of Fenugreek Leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coriander Leaves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Water.
Instructions to make Fenugreek (Methi) Chicken:
- Wash the chicken pieces well and drain out the water completely..
- Marinate it with lemon juice, ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder, chicken masala and salt for 5 to 6 hours or overnight..
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add cumin seeds and asafoetida..
- Add green chillies and curry leaves and saute for 30 seconds. Add onions and saute till the onions are translucent. Add 1 tsp coriander leaves and saute for a minute..
- Add tomatoes and salt and cook till the tomatoes become soft and mushy. Be careful with the salt as it is already added in the marinated chicken. Add it accordingly..
- Add marinated chicken and saute on medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water and reduce the heat to low and cover and cook till done..
- Add fenugreek leaves and cook without the lid for 5 minutes..
- Add coriander leaves and stir fry for a minute or two. Serve warm..
If you find this Fenugreek (Methi) Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.