Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer methi aloo curry recipe. To cook paneer methi aloo curry you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Methi Aloo Curry:
- You need 1 cup of Methi Leaves (Fenugreek leaves) – roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Potato – medium, peeled and diced.
- Use 1 cup of Paneer Cubes (Shallow Fried).
- Use 1 cup of Tomato Puree.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic-green chilli paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- You need 2 of Dry Red Chilli.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sabzi Masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Degi Mirch.
- Provide 1 Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Cream (Malai).
- Get 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Take as required of water.
Steps to make Paneer Methi Aloo Curry:
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add dry red chilli and cumin seeds, saute for a minute..
- Add methi leaves and mix well. Saute for a few minutes on medium flame by stirring continuously..
- Now add ginger-garlic-green chilli paste. Cook for a minute until they start to smell fragrant..
- Add tomato puree and mix well. Cook for a minute on medium flame..
- Add coriander, degi chili powder, turmeric, sabzi masala, and asafoetida. Cook till oil gets separated..
- Add water and mix well. Now add malai and cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Add sugar and salt to it. Mix well. Now add the potato and cook covered for 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Add paneer and cook covered for 2-3 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Serve hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Paneer Methi Aloo Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.