Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fenugreek Millet muthia recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fenugreek Millet muthia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fenugreek Millet muthia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek millet muthia recipe. You can have fenugreek millet muthia using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fenugreek Millet muthia:
- Use 1 cup of fresh fenugreek leaves.
- Use 1/4 cup of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1 cup of Millet flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 spoon of asafoetida (hing).
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 spoon of oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Water.
- Get of Garnish.
- Provide 3 spoon of oil.
- Provide 1/4 spoon of musterd seeds.
- You need 1/4 spoon of fenugreek seeds.
- Get 1/4 spoon of sesame seeds.
- Use 10 of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 of green chilli cut in to pieces.
- Get 1 spoon of chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Fenugreek Millet muthia:
- Sieve the Millet flour.
- In a bowl mix together millet flour, fenugreek leaves, chopped coriander,red chilli powder and add asfotediya.
- Now add salt,baking soda and lemon juice.
- Now add some oil.
- And now mix together gently and add some water as required.
- Now knead the dough nicely.
- Knead the dough with some oil and make in to the small Ball and cut the ball with cookie cutter.
- Cover with oil and Place it on the steamer and let it steam for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool down completely.
- For tempering Heat some oil, fenugreek seeds green chilli mustard seeds sesame seeds.
- When the seeds crackle add curry leaves and remove from the flame and pour this over the muthia garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with buttermilk and Onion and enjoy the dish.
If you find this Fenugreek Millet muthia recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.