Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Plain Methi curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Plain Methi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Plain Methi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to plain methi curry recipe. To make plain methi curry you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Plain Methi curry:
- Use 2 big bunches of Methi.
- Use 3 of medium onions.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Take as per taste of Chilli powder.
- Get as required of Turmeric.
- Take as required of Oil.
- Get 100 ml of Milk.
- Take 1 of Small piece jaggery for taste.
- Provide Few of curry leaves.
Steps to make Plain Methi curry:
- Take a Kadhai add oil, chopped onions, green chilli and curry leaves. Fry the onions. Later add turmeric, salt and chilli powder..
- Fry it for 2-3 mins. Now add chopped methi and jaggery pieces. Cook it on low-medium flame till the water is evaporated..
- When methi is cooked add water and milk. Switch off the flame when there is no water in it. Serve it in rice or roti..
If you find this Plain Methi curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.