Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Green Peas with Fenugreek Leaves Curry (Methi Mutter Masala) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Peas with Fenugreek Leaves Curry (Methi Mutter Masala) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Peas with Fenugreek Leaves Curry (Methi Mutter Masala) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green peas with fenugreek leaves curry (methi mutter masala) recipe. To make green peas with fenugreek leaves curry (methi mutter masala) you only need 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Peas with Fenugreek Leaves Curry (Methi Mutter Masala):
- Get 2 cups of chopped fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized chopped onions.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of boiled green peas.
- Get 15-20 of almonds.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mint leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curd.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of roasted coriander and cumin powder.
- Get of little chilli powder.
- You need of little turmeric.
- Use 1" of piece of cinnamon stick.
- Get 4 of cloves.
- Provide to taste of salt.
Steps to make Green Peas with Fenugreek Leaves Curry (Methi Mutter Masala):
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and add the mustard seeds. Then put cloves, cinnamon stick onions and cook till it becomes light brown in colour. Add turmeric powder mix and keep aside for cooling. Put a little oil in the same pan and add chopped fenugreek leaves. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Make puree of cooked onions, mint leaves, green chilli, coriander leaves, curd and almonds. Put this puree in the cooked fenugreek leaves..
- Add the green peas, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, roasted coriander, and cumin powder cook for 5 minutes. Serve hot with chapati rice or roti..
If you find this Green Peas with Fenugreek Leaves Curry (Methi Mutter Masala) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.