Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Style Fish Curry (Meen Mulaku Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Fish Curry (Meen Mulaku Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style fish curry (meen mulaku curry) recipe. You can have kerala style fish curry (meen mulaku curry) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Style Fish Curry (Meen Mulaku Curry):
- Provide 1/2 kg of Fish (Vatta, Saradines, Mackerel).
- You need 1 piece of ginger.
- Get 5 piece of garlic.
- Take 3 of green chilli.
- Provide 5 of shallots.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Use 3 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fenugreek powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 3 of kudampuli.
- You need of salt as required.
- Take of curry leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Kerala Style Fish Curry (Meen Mulaku Curry):
- Make a paste of coriander, chilli, fenugreek, turmeric powders and keep aside.
- Keep the mud pot(meen chatti) on stove and heat oil.
- Splutter mustard seeds.
- Add sliced shallots, ginger, garlic, green chilli and saute it for few minutes.
- Add the paste made in step 1 and mix well.
- Add kudampuli and mix well.
- Now add 2 cups of water and salt.
- Once it starts boiling add the fish pieces.
- Wait until it boils again in light flame and when oil starts separating, turn off stove.
- Garnish with curry leaves.
If you find this Kerala Style Fish Curry (Meen Mulaku Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.