Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Methi Masoor Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Methi Masoor Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Masoor Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi masoor curry recipe. To make methi masoor curry you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Methi Masoor Curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of Masoor Daal(split Red Lentil).
- Get 1 bunch of Methi (fenugreek).
- Get 2-3 tsp of Oil.
- Take 1-2 of Dry red chillies.
- Provide 1 cup of Onion chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Mustard Seed.
- Get 1-2 of Red Chilli (Tadka mirch).
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Methi Masoor Curry:
- Heat the oil in pan, give tadka with seeds and mirch, sauté vinegar garlic. Paste and onion, add all spices and washed daal and cup of water..
- Cook this daal for 3-4 mins then add fenugreek leaves, salt and cover the lid..
- Cook till it becomes smashing. Serve with rice or Roti..
If you find this Methi Masoor Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.