Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Methi (Fenugreek) Chicken Masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Methi (Fenugreek) Chicken Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi (Fenugreek) Chicken Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi (fenugreek) chicken masala recipe. You can cook methi (fenugreek) chicken masala using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Methi (Fenugreek) Chicken Masala:
- Provide 500 g of Curry cut Chicken.
- Get 11/4 cup of finely chopped methi/ Fenugreek leaves.
- Get 1 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of whisked yogurt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 of green chilies slit.
- Use 1-2 teaspoon of Besan/maida.
- Take of For Whole spices.
- Provide 2-3 of cloves.
- Provide 1 of black cardamom.
- Get 1 strand of mace.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black peppercorns.
- You need of For Spice powders.
- Get 1.5 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chili powder – adjust.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Fennel powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Roasted Cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Garam Masala/Chicken Masala.
Instructions to make Methi (Fenugreek) Chicken Masala:
- Heat 2-3 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add all whole spices and mix well. Saute until aromatic.
- Add in 1 cup finely chopped onion.
- Saute until Onions are soft and translucent.
- Add green chilies and ginger garlic paste. Saute until raw aroma disappears.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, add 1/2 cup whisked yogurt.
- Add in all spice powders to yogurt.
- Add in besan/maida and whisk well.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the yogurt mixture to pan and mix well.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Add 1/2 kg cleaned curry cut chicken and mix well.
- Over high heat, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add water as required for curry and mix well.
- Cover and cook over low medium heat for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add in Methi leaves and mix well.
- Cook uncovered for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add lemon juice and mix well. Switch off.
- Serve hot with Roti or pulao.
If you find this Methi (Fenugreek) Chicken Masala recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.