Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Collagen Rich Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Collagen Rich Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to collagen rich indian curry recipe. To cook collagen rich indian curry you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Collagen Rich Indian Curry:
- Use 12 of Chicken wings – the midsection and the tip.
- Provide 1 of clove/knob each Garlic and ginger.
- Get 4 of Tomato.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 5 of Moroccan green beans (optional).
- Use 1 of finely chop the stalks, garnish with the leaves Cilantro.
- Prepare 5 of leaves Curry leaves (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chili powder (if you prefer it spicy).
- Get 1 of Salt.
Steps to make Collagen Rich Indian Curry:
- Rinse the chicken wings and make some cuts under the skin. Rub in the cumin seeds, ■curry powder, and ■salt (and curry leaves if using) and let sit for 30 minutes..
- Finely chop the onion, cilantro, and curry leaves (if using)..
- Chop the tomatoes (leave the skins intact). Cut the green beans into bite-size pieces..
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to a pot and add the onions, cilantro, and curry leaves. Stir fry for 10 minutes, being careful not to let them burn. The more they brown, the richer the flavor will become..
- Add oil to a frying pan and add the grated garlic and ginger. Cook the chicken wings from Step 1 until both sides are well browned..
- Add the tomatoes to the pot from Step 4 and stir fry..
- Next, add the garam masala and chili powder (to taste) and pan fry. (The photo shows the garam masala and all the way to the right is curry powder)..
- Add the chicken wings from Step 5 and the Moroccan green beans to the pot. Add water to cover the chicken, cover with the lid and simmer. (Be careful not to let it burn!).
- Finally, taste to check the flavor and add the salt. Garnish with cilantro leaves and enjoy! (The red on the right is Indian mango pickles. It adds more spicy flavor).
If you find this Collagen Rich Indian Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.