Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Methi Matar Aloo curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Methi Matar Aloo curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Matar Aloo curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi matar aloo curry recipe. You can cook methi matar aloo curry using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Methi Matar Aloo curry:
- Prepare 1 bowl of fresh peas.
- Use 1/2 bowl of kasuri methi.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 6-8 pods of garlic.
- You need 1 of " piece grated tb ginger.
- Use of Dry masale.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of coriander seeds powder.
- Take 1/8 tsp of asafoetida.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide of Other.
- Get 2 tb of sp cooking oil.
- Take 1 glass of water.
- You need 1 tb of sp chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Methi Matar Aloo curry:
- Wash, clean and chop peas, potato, ginger onion, garlic. Take 1/2 bowl of kasuri methi..
- Chop onion. Grate ginger garlic. Make puree of tomato by grating it..
- Now heat cooking oil in a cooler and add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put chopped onions and grated ginger garlic and saute till onion turn golden brown. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and coriander seeds powder and mix well. Add tomato puree. Cook on low flame till oil leaves the bottom..
- Now add Peas, potato and kasuri methi and mix well. Saute for 2 minutes. Add water and place the lid and cook till 5 whistles. Switch off the flame. Let pressure releases automatically..
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves and serve with rice or chapatti..
If you find this Methi Matar Aloo curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.