Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tomato Methi curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Methi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Methi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato methi curry recipe. You can cook tomato methi curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Methi curry:
- Take 2 bunches of Methi leaves.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Use 1/2 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Use Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 3-4 of curry leaves.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of mustard and cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Tomato Methi curry:
- Slice onions, tomato, Methi leaves, curry leaves, coriander leaves.
- Take a pan and keep it on the stove. Once the pan heats pour oil add mustard and cumin seeds, once it starts crackle add onions, curry leaves, roast it in a low flame, add ginger garlic paste again roast it.
- Once the onion becomes brown add tomatoes, add salt and turmeric. Close the lid, keep the stove in low flame. Once the tomato completely cooked add Methi leaves, mix it well. Close the lid. Keep the stove in low flame. Open it add chilli powder, mix it, again add coriander and cumin powder, cook until Methi cooked..
- Lastly add coriander leaves. Transfer the Curry into a bowl and serve hot with rice /chapathi /roti.
If you find this Tomato Methi curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.