Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fenugreek /Methi Leaves Tambuli or Tambli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fenugreek /Methi Leaves Tambuli or Tambli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fenugreek /Methi Leaves Tambuli or Tambli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek /methi leaves tambuli or tambli recipe. To make fenugreek /methi leaves tambuli or tambli you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fenugreek /Methi Leaves Tambuli or Tambli:
- Provide 25 gms of fresh fenugreek / Methi Leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin /Jeera.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper corns.
- You need of Salt per taste.
- Take 1/2 cup of curd/Dahi.
- Take 3/4 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Use of For the seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds /rye.
- You need 1 strand of curry leaves.
- Use 1 of redchilli broken.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Fenugreek /Methi Leaves Tambuli or Tambli:
- Wash and pat dry the methi leaves (only take the leaves and the tender stems)..
- Put all the ingredients in a blender listed above except the ones under seasoning and curd. Blend it into smooth paste..
- Remove the paste to a vessel add salt, curd and mix well. Then slowly add in the water and to adjust the consistency. It should not be too thick or too running consistency..
- Heat oil add in mustard seeds, redchilli broken once mustard starts cracking add curry leaves wait for a minute and then put it to Tambuli..
- Close the lid and refrigerate it. Serve cold with plain steamed white rice. You can also drink it with buttermilk also..
- Do not keep it outside as it's not cooked. Advised to use only for a day. Keep in the fridge all the time..
If you find this Fenugreek /Methi Leaves Tambuli or Tambli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.