Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Jollof rice/peppered beef and coleslaw recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jollof rice/peppered beef and coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jollof rice/peppered beef and coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jollof rice/peppered beef and coleslaw recipe. To cook jollof rice/peppered beef and coleslaw you need 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jollof rice/peppered beef and coleslaw:
- Get 3 cups of rice,1 kg beef,seasonings,spices,.
- Prepare of Veg oil,tomato puree,tomato paste,2 cups sliced cabbage,1 small.
- Use of Cucumber, 1 big carrot,grated,2 boiled eggs,1 large onion,sliced.
Steps to make Jollof rice/peppered beef and coleslaw:
- In a large pot add vegetable oil and sliced onions.fry for few minutes.add tomato puree and fry till all the water is absorbed, stirring continuously.add tomato paste, thyme,curry,salt and mixed spices. Stir well to avoid burning. Add the stock cubes and stir again.pour water enough to cook the rice and cover and bring to a boil. Add the rinsed rice,stir well and cover to cook.when it's almost done reduce heat to medium and add vegetables of choice. Mix well and cover to cook..
- Check after each minute to avoid it from burning. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Wash the beef and cook with some sliced onions,thyme,curry, salt, maggi and some meat spice.cook till tender, then fry till golden brown.set aside. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan,add grated pepper,garlic and ginger paste,sliced onions and 1 maggi.fry for 5mins then add the fried beef.stir for for 3mins then remove from heat..
- For the coleslaw add the mayonnaises in a bowl, add some salad cream,pinch of salt, sugar and milk powder.stir till sugar dissolves and mixture turns creamy.add in the sliced cabbage,grated carrot and sliced boiled eggs. Serve with the rice and enjoy..
If you find this Jollof rice/peppered beef and coleslaw recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.