Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Methi Mutton curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Methi Mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi mutton curry recipe. To make methi mutton curry you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Methi Mutton curry:
- Provide 1/2 kg of mutton.
- Take 250 gm of methi leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of meat masala powder.
- Take As needed of water for gravy.
- Get to taste of salt.
Steps to make Methi Mutton curry:
- In a cooker add oil let it heat then add onions cook till translucent then add ginger garlic paste cook for few minutes then add washed mutton cook till it leaves it's water, add methi mix well..
- Add masala cook for few minutes.. add tomatoes and salt mix well.
- Adjust water and close the lid and cook till 5 whistle on a low flame.. serve hot with rice or roti…
If you find this Methi Mutton curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.