Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Aloo Methi Sabzi(Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Methi Sabzi(Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Methi Sabzi(Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably buy lots of items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo methi sabzi(curry) recipe. You can have aloo methi sabzi(curry) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo Methi Sabzi(Curry):
- Get 400 gms of Methi(Fresh Fenugreek leaves).
- Get 1 of medium sized onion.
- Use 1-2 of medium size Boiled or raw potatoes.
- Provide 2-3 of chopped garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/3 tablespoon of salt or as per taste.
- Take 1/3 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 Cup of frozen or fresh green peas.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Oil.
Steps to make Aloo Methi Sabzi(Curry):
- Remove leaves(patte) From the stems of Fenugreek /Methi. Rinse the leaves thoroughly in running water..
- Now Chop fenugreek leaves. Chop the garlic cloves, onion, green chilli in small chunks and boiled or raw potato in square chunks..
- Heat a Pan(Kadai). Add 2 tablespoons Oil..
- Now add 1/4 tablespoon cumin seeds (jeera) then add chopped garlic and green chilli.
- After 1 minute add chopped onion. Saute it for 2 mins..
- Add 1/3 Tablespoon salt & 1/3 tablespoon turmeric powder..
- Once onion becomes soft then 1/2 frozen or fresh green peas..
- Now add 1 medium size boiled or raw potato.mix it well. After 2 minutes add chopped fenugreek leaves. Mix it well..
- Cover it. Cook it for 5-6 minutes on medium flame. In between stir it..
- Once methi cooked well. After 5-6 minutes our aloo methi is ready to serve.you can serve it with roti, chapati, paratha or rice..
If you find this Aloo Methi Sabzi(Curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.