Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rolled Eba and egusi soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rolled Eba and egusi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rolled Eba and egusi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rolled eba and egusi soup recipe. You can cook rolled eba and egusi soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rolled Eba and egusi soup:
- You need 2 cups of Garri.
- Provide 3 cups of hot water.
- You need of For the soup.
- You need of Grounded egusi.
- Provide of Stock fish.
- Use of Mackerel fish.
- Use of Kpomo.
- Get of Palm oil.
- You need of Meat.
- Prepare leaves of Ugu.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Provide of Curry and thyme.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make Rolled Eba and egusi soup:
- Cook your meat, fish, stock fish and kpomo and keep aside. Set aside the stock also. Flake fish into pieces and cut kpomo into small pieces..
- In a pot, add palm oil then add in grounded egusi. Mix for 5 mins then add in meat stock, meat, fish, kpomo, stock fish and seasonings. Also add little salt, curry and thyme. Cover and allow for 10 mins. Then wash and cut ugu leaves. Cover and allow to simmer for like 3 mins. Turn off heat.
- For the garri, boil water and put in a bowl then add in your garri. Mix until combined..
- To roll the garri, get a parchment paper or cling film. Place your garri on top.
- Cover it with side of d paper and gently use ur hands to press it down.
- Use a rolling pin to roll it then cut d edges to give u a rectangle shape.
- Use the edge of d parchment paper and roll it gently. As u roll u lift it up until done.
If you find this Rolled Eba and egusi soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.