Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Methi curry with vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi curry with vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi curry with vegetables recipe. To cook methi curry with vegetables you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Methi curry with vegetables:
- Take 1 bunch of chopped fenugreek leaves.
- Provide 2 of chopped potatoes.
- Use 2 of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 250 gms of chopped beans.
- Prepare As needed of mustard oil.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 teaspoons of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Provide As needed of water.
- Take As needed of green chillies.
- Use 1 teaspoon of jeera.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of hing.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of amchur powder.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- Use 2 teaspoons of vinegar.
Steps to make Methi curry with vegetables:
- First wash all vegetables and chopped and keep aside..
- Now boil oil in the pan. Add jeera, hing and grated ginger.for tempering..
- Put first carrots,next beans, add turmeric powder mix well. Saute over medium high heat. Few minutes later add chopped potatoes mix well. Add red chilli powder, mix well. And cover cook until the vegetables are soft..
- Now add chopped fenugreek leaves, mix well. Add amchur powder,and vinegar mix again,add black pepper powder cook until done..
- Yummy methi curry is ready..
If you find this Methi curry with vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.