Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp curry recipe. You can have shrimp curry using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Curry:
- Provide 500 gms of shrimps.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger and garlic.
- Use 5-6 pods of green cardamom, crushed.
- Use 1 of black cardamom.
- Get 1-2 of black peppercorns.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1-2 of curry pata / Sweet Neem leaves.
- Take 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies sliced.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped for garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of mustard oil.
- Take 1/2 of “ cinnamon.
Steps to make Shrimp Curry:
- Smoke mustard oil and let it cool to room temperature. Add asafoetida, bay leaf, black cardamom, peppercorns and cinnamon..
- Turn on the flame and sauté the dry spices for a minute..
- Add finely chopped onion and fry till they turn golden brown..
- Add crushed ginger- garlic and sauté for a minute..
- Add chopped tomatoes. Stir and add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and crushed green cardamom..
- Sauté till oil starts to separate. Add shrimps. Shrimps do not require much time to cook. Once added, give everything a nice stir. Add sliced green chillies and half cup of water..
- Cover cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring in between. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves. Serve with rice or naan..
If you find this Shrimp Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.