Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mashed Aloo Methi Curry (Mashed Potato and fenugreek leave fry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed Aloo Methi Curry (Mashed Potato and fenugreek leave fry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Aloo Methi Curry (Mashed Potato and fenugreek leave fry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed aloo methi curry (mashed potato and fenugreek leave fry) recipe. You can cook mashed aloo methi curry (mashed potato and fenugreek leave fry) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed Aloo Methi Curry (Mashed Potato and fenugreek leave fry):
- Prepare 8-10 of Potatoes.
- You need 4 cups of chopped fresh Methi leaves (Fenugreek), washed and drained.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Hing (Asafoetida).
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped Garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped Ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of finely chopped Green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of whole Dry kashmiri Red chillies.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Coriander-Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of Hing (Asafoetide).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Mashed Aloo Methi Curry (Mashed Potato and fenugreek leave fry):
- Keep the methi leaves in a bowl of water and add little salt and keep for few minutes. Seperate the leaves with the water and throw away the water..
- Boil the potatoes in the cooker for 15 minutes, After it is cooked peal the skin of the potatoes and mash it..
- Take a kadai add little oil, jeera powder, hing until it becomes golden brown and lower the flame. Add the garlic, ginger, green chillies and red chillies keep it on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the turmeric, salt and add the methi leaves and cook for 30 seconds. Add the mashed potato and mix both and keep it for 5 minutes..
- Serve the Aloo Methi with Roti..
If you find this Mashed Aloo Methi Curry (Mashed Potato and fenugreek leave fry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.