Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fenugreek Dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fenugreek Dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek dal recipe. To make fenugreek dal you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fenugreek Dal:
- Take 1 of . Moong dal – 1/2 cup.
- Provide 2 of . Fenugreek seeds – 1 tsp.
- Provide 3 of . Tomato – 3.
- Use 4 of . Cumin – 1 tsp.
- Provide 5 of . Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Provide 6 of . Coriander – 1 tbsp finely chopped.
- Prepare 7 of . Curry leaves – 5.
- Use 8 of . Ghee – 1 tbsp.
- You need 9 of . Salt – as needed.
- Use 10 of . Garlic – 5 crushed.
- Take 11 of . Turmeric – 1/4 tsp.
- Take 12 of . Hing – pinch.
Steps to make Fenugreek Dal:
- 1. Soak fenugreek seeds in hot water for 30 min 2. Now wash moong dal nicely add 3 tomatoes, soaked fenugreek, crushed garlic, turmeric powder, hing and cook in pressure cooker. Keep that aside. Mash it little bit dont puree the dal. Little grainy dal taste better. 4. Now add 1 tbsp of ghee in kadai. Once it melt add cumin with coriander leaves. Instead of adding coriander at end add like seasoning it gives nice aroma smell and taste for dal..
- 5. Once the cumin start splutter add curry leaves to this. Now add the cooked dal, enough salt and cook for 5 min in simmer. 6. Serve hot with rice and potato fry, papad..
If you find this Fenugreek Dal recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.