Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese Restaurant-style Rice Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Restaurant-style Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Restaurant-style Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese restaurant-style rice bowl recipe. To cook chinese restaurant-style rice bowl you need 26 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Restaurant-style Rice Bowl:
- Get 15 of Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Squid.
- Use 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Take 1/8 of Chinese cabbage.
- Get 2 head of Bok choy.
- Get 5 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 of of one carrot Carrot.
- You need 1 of Wood ear mushrooms.
- You need 5 of Quail eggs.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Other vegetables you like.
- Use 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Get of Soup.
- You need 500 ml of Chicken stock.
- Provide 250 grams of Broth made from dehydrated shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 100 ml of Soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon Sugar.
- You need of Pre-seasoning for the Shrimp and Squid.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Egg white.
- Take 1 tsp of of each Katakuriko, vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Pre-seasoning for the pork.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Beaten egg.
- Take 1 tsp of of each Katakuriko, vegetable oil.
Steps to make Chinese Restaurant-style Rice Bowl:
- Reconstitute the wood ear mushrooms and dried shiitake mushrooms in water. If possible, you'll want to soak the dried shiitake mushrooms a day in advance..
- Separate the squid's body and head. Cut the body into 2 x 4 cm slices, and score the slices diagonally (similar to a pine cone)..
- Separate the tough ribs and tender leaves of the bok choy and slice..
- Also separate the ribs and leaves of the Chinese cabbage and slice. Slice the Chinese cabbage ribs thinly..
- Slice the carrot into 2 mm slices and lightly blanch..
- Using the ingredients listed, season the shrimp and squid massaging the ingredients in well..
- Season the pork too, massaging the ingredients in..
- Lightly fry the pork, shrimp and squid in 130°C vegetable oil. In a separate pot, add the ingredients for the soup and bring to a gentle boil..
- Cook the pork to about 80% doneness, and the shrimp and squid till they're about 60% done. The shrimp should now be plump. Be careful not to cook them too much..
- The tough vegetables (carrot, Chinese cabbage and bok choy ribs) should also be lightly fried..
- Add the fried vegetables, cloud ear mushrooms and dried shiitake mushrooms to the prepared soup and check the seasoning. Once everything has cooked to about 90% doneness add the tender parts of the vegetables..
- Add water mixed with katakuriko to thicken the sauce. Drizzle sesame oil to finish..
- Place some rice on a plate and then top with the mixture. Add boiled quail eggs and it's done!.
- The shrimp are plump and delicious..
- Here's an easy way to make boiled quail eggs. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148950-how-to-boil-easy-peel-quail-eggs.
- Here's how to make chicken stock. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149128-very-useful-chicken-stock.
- Homemade dried shiitake mushrooms are cheap and delicious!. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143982-sun-dried-shiitake-mushrooms-with-butter-and-soy-sauce.
If you find this Chinese Restaurant-style Rice Bowl recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.