Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Methi muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi muthiya recipe. You can have methi muthiya using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Methi muthiya:
- Get 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- You need 2 tsp of rava/ soji/ semolina.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander, sesame n fennel seeds powder.
- You need 2 tsp of oil for moin.
- Prepare of As required water to bind a dough.
- You need 2 cups of water to give steam.
- Take 1 cup of fenugreek leaves.
- Get of For tempering.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
Steps to make Methi muthiya:
- Take wheat flour, gram flour n semolina and add all the powdered masalas, sugar n lemon juice. Add fenugreek leaves n oil for moin. Mix everything well. Add water gradually to bind a semi hard dough. Keep it for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Now, take some portion n roll them in cylindrical shape. Take some water n keep it for boiling. Put the rolls over boiling water and cover it. Let them get steamed for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Switch off the flame after 20 minutes. Keep the lid covered for more 10 minutes n then uncover it. Take the rolls out on a plate n cut them in small roundels..
- Now heat a pan. Add 2 tsp oil n add sesame, cumin n mustard seeds. Add curry leaves. Let them crackle. Now add muthiyas in it. Cook them for a while.
- Take them out on plate. Garnish with Coriander leaves.Serve with tea..
If you find this Methi muthiya recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.