Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef pilau#localfoodcontest_Kakamega recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef pilau#localfoodcontest_Kakamega recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pilau#localfoodcontest_kakamega recipe. You can have beef pilau#localfoodcontest_kakamega using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef pilau#localfoodcontest_Kakamega:
- Get 1/4 kg of beef 🍖.
- Use 2 cups of rice 🍚.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized onions.
- Get of Garlic.
- Use of Ginger.
- Use of Royco beef.
- You need of Grounded pilau mix.
- Get 250 g of Cooking oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 5 cups of clean water.
- Prepare of Egg yellow food color (optional).
Instructions to make Beef pilau#localfoodcontest_Kakamega:
- Prepare all your spices, grinding of the garlic and ginger, chop the onions while your beef with salt is boiling to be fine and tender in a pan.
- Add cooking oil to the boiled meat, fry it to be golden brown so as to retain its juice, while still giving it a fine brown look add your grounded pilau mix.
- Add your chopped onions, grounded garlic and ginger fry them till golden brown.
- Pour in the right amount of water add your Royco beef, salt and egg yellow food color then stir well.
- Let it boil for a few minutes then add your rice, stir well and cook it with moderate heat for it to have fine particles.
- Once ready serve it hot with kachumbari, guacamole or fresh chilled juice.
If you find this Beef pilau#localfoodcontest_Kakamega recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.