Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chickpeas curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpeas curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas curry recipe. To make chickpeas curry you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpeas curry:
- Use 2 cups of boiled chickpeas.
- Get 2 of small potato cut pieces and fried.
- You need 1 of big sized onion chopped.
- Get 1 of big sized tomato chopped.
- Take 5 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/4 of fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 1/4 of chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use As per taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Provide as required of Coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Chickpeas curry:
- Take pan add oil add cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds green chilli and fry add onion and fry well add tomatoes fry well add all spices and saute and grind in a mixer jar into a fine paste. Add chickpeas and potato and cook for 2 minutes and add 1 glass water for gravy after boiling add coriander leaves chopped and keep on slow flame for 10 minutes..
- Ready to serve with salad and poori or paratha.
- Enjoy with your family..
- Serve as you like..
If you find this Chickpeas curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.