Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion coconut curry recipe. You can have onion coconut curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Onion Coconut Curry:
- Get 1 cup of shallots or small onions.
- Provide 1 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- Get 1 cup of tamarind extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jaggery.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Take 6-7 of Curry leaves.
- Use 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 2-3 of dry red chillies.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Onion Coconut Curry:
- Heat a pan & add some coconut oil to it. Next add coriander seeds, dried red chillies, and fenugreek seeds. Roast them on a low flame and then add freshly grated coconut to it. Cook it for 5-7 minutes on a low-medium flame & then switoff the flame. Grund this mixture to a smooth paste..
- Again heat some more oil in the same pan and mustard seeds, curry leaves, hing and turmeric. Next, add the shallots and fry them for 4-5 minutes..
- Next, add some salt as per taste and add tamarind extract along with some jaggery. Let it cook for 7-8 minutes. Then add the prepared coconut masala to it and mix well..
- Cook for 3-4 minutes more and then serve..
If you find this Onion Coconut Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.