Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Indian Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Indian Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy indian chicken recipe. To make easy indian chicken you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Indian Chicken:
- Take 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Seed.
- Provide 1 of Onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 1/4 cup of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 lb of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts Cubed.
- Take 14 oz of Coconut Milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Curry Powder.
- Get 1 pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- Provide 3 of Serrano Peppers (only if you like spice).
- Get 2 cup of Rice.
Steps to make Easy Indian Chicken:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cumin seeds, and fry for a few minutes until they become fragrant and begin to pop. Stir in chopped onion an Serrano peppers, and cook until the onion has softened and turned translucent, 3 to 4 minutes..
- Cook rice at this point..
- Stir together tomato paste and water, and pour into skillet. Stir in chicken, and cook until it has firmed and turned white, about 5 minutes. Add coconut milk, brown sugar, chile paste, cayenne pepper, curry powder, turmeric, salt, and pepper..
- Bring mixture to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and continue to simmer until the chicken is tender and no longer pink in the center, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro before serving..
- Fantastic when serve with Naan..
If you find this Easy Indian Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.