Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Italian Wedding Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Wedding Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Wedding Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian wedding soup recipe. To make italian wedding soup you only need 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Wedding Soup:
- Provide of Meatballs:.
- Use 1/2 pound of ground veal.
- Take 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Use 2 Tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Get 1 of egg beaten.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take of Soup:.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet onion finely chopped.
- Use 1 cup of carrots finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of celery finely chopped.
- Use 2 cartons of chicken stock (about 8 cups).
- Use 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of ancini de pepe (small pasta).
- Use 2 cups of baby spinach.
- Provide 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Italian Wedding Soup:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients for the meatballs together and shape into small meatballs. Place on a pan lined with parchment paper and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through..
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion. Add the next five ingredients for the soup and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the ancini de pepe and simmer for another 6 minutes or until pasta is tender. Add meatballs, spinach and parmesan cheese and cook for 2 more minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Italian Wedding Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.