Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Black Bean Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Black Bean Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot black bean chili recipe. To cook crockpot black bean chili you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Black Bean Chili:
- Get 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 can of black beans, do not drain.
- Take 1 (28 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 (6 ounce) of can tomato paste.
- You need 6 tablespoons of chili powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Use 3 tablespoons of oregano.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Take of Shredded Mexican cheese OR shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Crockpot Black Bean Chili:
- Brown and drain fat from ground beef…….
- Add to ground beef the chopped onion, green pepper and garlic,sauté until veggies are tender……..
- Add ground beef mixture to crockpot…….
- To crock pot add : black beans, crushed tomatoes and tomato paste…..Stir well….
- Next add : chili powder, cumin, oregano, black pepper, cayenne pepper and adobo, stir well……
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…..Stir occasionally…….
- Serve with some cornbread, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese OR cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Crockpot Black Bean Chili recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.