Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Proper curry theory recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Proper curry theory recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably buy lots of items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to proper curry theory recipe. You can have proper curry theory using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Proper curry theory:
- Use 3 of big onion.
- Take 6 of tomato.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of green chili.
- Get 1 of long piece of ginger.
- Provide of Few almond and cashews optional.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of salt.
- Get Half of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of curry leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kasoori methi optional.
- Take 2 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chaat masala optional.
- Use 1 tablespoon of kitchen king.
Instructions to make Proper curry theory:
- First blend onion+ginger+garlic+green chili.
- Now in a heavy deep pan put this paste and stay at low flame.
- Saok all the water of paste slowly.but on other side in a small pan put some oil and roast cumin seeds and add it to after soaking the water of onion paste.
- Now again stay at low flame and stir the paste until it start changing color.
- Now in blender again put diced tomatoes and almonds and cashews and make paste.
- Roast onion paste when it start looking golden add tomatoes paste and all the spices together.
- Now simmer the curry by covering the utensil at very low flame for atleast 10 to 15 minutes.how to check its cooked is that curry always make holes so when you see the holes dont overcook and just turn the gas off and keep uncover it.
- For red kidney beans add RAJMA masala in the end after adding boiled kidney beans.for chicken same add chicken curry powder in the end and for chickpeas add CHANA masala in the end when you add boiled chickpeas.
- This curry can be preserved for up to 1 week.so save your time.
If you find this Proper curry theory recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.