Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatloaf Suizo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf Suizo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf suizo recipe. You can cook meatloaf suizo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf Suizo:
- Get of ground beef.
- Take of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare of smoked cumin.
- Provide of Mexican oregano.
- Prepare of large yellow onion; minced.
- Take of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Use of red chile enchilada sauce.
- Take of eggs.
- Provide of breadcrumbs.
- Get of shredded swiss cheese.
- Get of shredded chihuahua cheese.
- Prepare of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Instructions to make Meatloaf Suizo:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, onions, tomatoes, breadcrumbs, eggs, and seasonings. Mix well..
- Form 6 equal size meatloafs with your hands. Spread them out in the casserole dish..
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the meatloafs. Top with cheeses..
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray. Cover casserole dish..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°. Uncover during last 10 minutes of cooking process..
- Variations; Roasted garlic, bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, cumin, onion powder, dried minced onions, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, cilantro, scallions, celery seed, celery, bacon, carrots, diced green chiles, goat cheese, chili powder, serrano peppers, corn, zucchini, sofrito, beer, tequila, thyme, oregano, rosemary, green enchilada sauce, pico de gallo, salsa, avocado, poblano, ancho chile, chipotle, lime, spinach, tamarind, shallots, habanero, queso fresco, cotija, cheddar, pepperjack, monterey jack, diced tomatoes, red onion, dried onion soup mix, red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, peppercorn melange, fruit puree, espresso, honey, dark chocolate,.
If you find this Meatloaf Suizo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.