Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Methi Dhokla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Methi Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi dhokla recipe. To cook methi dhokla you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Methi Dhokla:
- Take 1 cup of semolina/rawa.
- You need 3/4 cup of curd.
- Take 1 tsp of powder sugar.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of eno salt.
- Take For of For methi puree.
- Take Fistful of methi / fresh fenugreek leaves.
- Take Fistful of Fresh Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies.
- You need 1/4 " of ginger piece.
- Take as required of Oil for greasing.
- Take For of tadka..
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 3/4 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Take few of curry leaves.
- Prepare as required of Finely chopped fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
- Get To of serve..
- Use as required of Green pudhina chutney.
Instructions to make Methi Dhokla:
- Wash methi- coriander leaves. Put in a mixer grinder jar along with green chilli and ginger piece. Grind to smooth puree with little water..
- In mixing bowl add semolina,curd. Mix well. Add sugar powder, salt and methi puree. Mix well. Cover and keep aside for 10-15 mins..
- Grease square aluminum tin with oil. Keep big vessel filled with water on Gas on the flame(for steaming dhokla). Add and mix eno salt in prepared methi- rawa batter..
- Pour in greased tin. Place it water filled big vessel. Cover with lid and steam for 10-12 mins..
- Cool and cut into required pieces..
- In tadka pan add heat oil. Do tempering of mustard seeds, cummin seeds, sesame seeds and curry leaves. Pour this tempering on prepared Methi-Dhokla. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve Delicious Methi- Dhokla with Green pudhina chutney..
If you find this Methi Dhokla recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.