Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. To cook fish curry you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry:
- You need 500 gm of Fish.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut.
- Get 1/2 cup of Small onion chopped.
- Provide 5 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of Tamarind pulp big lemon size.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Methi(fenugreek) seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera(cumin) seeds.
- You need As needed of Oil.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Take 2 tsp of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Fish curry:
- Grind coconut, jeera and small onions(4no) into smooth paste and keep aside..
- Make tamarind juice by adding water with the pulp and keep aside..
- Add oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, methi seeds, curry leaves, chopped small onion, garlic cloves, green chillies. Saute well..
- Now add turmeric powder, chilli powder, tamarind juice and smooth coconut paste. Add salt and saute well..
- Let the mixture boil and then spread the fishes. Cover the mixture and keep in simmer for about 5 to 7 minutes..
- Finally add coriander leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Fish curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.