Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to florida beef n' bean chili (quick version) recipe. You can cook florida beef n' bean chili (quick version) using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version):
- Take 3 tbsp of European-style Butter (Rich Gold, Salted).
- Prepare of Whole Sweet Onion (Chopped).
- Provide of Garlic (1 Minced Clove).
- You need of Jalapeño (Minced).
- Use 1/2 of Poblano Pepper (Minced).
- Provide 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Take 60 oz of Tomato Juice.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes (Diced).
- Get 16 oz of Kidney Beans.
- Get 16 oz of Pinto Beans.
- Use 8 oz of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Condensed Chicken Bullion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/8 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 3 oz of Orange Juice.
- Provide 1 oz of Hot Sauce.
- Get of (Optional) Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Chives.
Instructions to make Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version):
- Prepare the vegetables – diced Tomato, chopped Sweet Onion, minced Garlic, minced Poblano, minced Jalapeño. You may want to remove the seeds from the Jalapeño depending on desired spiciness..
- Brown the Ground Beef in a skillet with a tablespoon of butter. Partially drain the beef. You may substitute additional beef instead of the beans for a meatier, bean-less (Texan) chili..
- In a large soup pot, sauté with Garlic the Sweet Onion, Poblano, and Jalapeño in 2 tbsp of butter. Continuously stir. The Sweet Onion should start to turn transparent when sautéed..
- Add the Ground Beef, Kidney Beans, Pinto Beans, Chickpeas, and then Tomato Juice..
- Stir in the Chicken Bullion, Brown Sugar, White Pepper, Chili Powder, Salt, Cumin, Basil, and Hot Sauce; alter to taste..
- Bring the chili to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer..
- Add the diced Tomatoes and Orange Juice..
- Simmer uncovered for as long as convenient – up to 5hrs if possible. Cover when the chili reaches desired thickness (no longer watery)..
- Optionally serve with Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, and Chives..
If you find this Florida Beef n' Bean Chili (Quick Version) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.