Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ~Shamrock's~ 3 Bean Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ~Shamrock's~ 3 Bean Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ~shamrock's~ 3 bean chili recipe. You can cook ~shamrock's~ 3 bean chili using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make ~Shamrock's~ 3 Bean Chili:
- Get 4 of lbs. ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of Large Cans – Whole Peeled Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Large Cans – Dark Kidney Beans.
- Use 2 of Large Cans – Light Kidney Beans.
- Get 1 of Large Can – Garbanzo Beans.
- You need 2 of Onions-chopped.
- You need 4 of Green Peppers -chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Serrano Peppers –finely diced.
- Get 2 of Jalapeño Peppers –finely diced.
- Provide 6 Cloves of Garlic – finely diced.
- Prepare of Chili Powder.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
- Take of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Tabasco Sauce.
Instructions to make ~Shamrock's~ 3 Bean Chili:
- In large (3 gallon) soup pot brown ground beef with 1 chopped onion, garlic, 2 tbps. Chili powder, 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. pepper. Drain grease and return to pot..
- Add 2 large cans whole peeled tomatoes (with juice) and 2 chopped green peppers, 1 finely diced Serrano pepper, and 1 finely diced Jalapeño pepper. Simmer for approximately 30 minutes. Drain all canned beans and add to pot..
- Add remaining onion and chopped peppers (1 chopped onion, 1 chopped green pepper, 1 Serrano pepper finely diced, 1 Jalapeño pepper finely diced). Add 3 tbsp. Chili powder, 1 tbsp. Cayenne, ½ tsp. Tabasco Sauce..
- Cook on low for approximately 60-90 minutes until chili thickens. Stir frequently..
- Chili will continue to thicken as it cools..
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with Chopped Cilantro, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Sliced Green Onions and your favorite Margarita!.
If you find this ~Shamrock's~ 3 Bean Chili recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.