Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rajma Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. To make rajma curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rajma Curry:
- You need 1 Cup of Rajma.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seed.
- Get 1 of Big onion chopped.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes chopped.
- Provide 2 of Green Chilies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Rajma Masala (Store bought).
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Prepare 2/3 Tbs of Cream.
- Provide leaves of Coriander.
- Provide leaves of Curry.
Instructions to make Rajma Curry:
- First soak the rajma over night and pressure cook with some salt for 5/6 whistle till soft. Keep it aside.
- In a pan add some oil add cumin seed then add onion sauté well. Then add ginger garlic paste sauté till raw smell goes..
- Then add all dry spices turmeric powder,chilli powder,coriander powder,cumin powder,rajma masala and salt cook for while in low flame..
- Add tomatoes and cook till soft then add cream and cook for 5 min like below pic all the spice everything had to mix well..
- Then add kasuri methi and then cooked rajma with water and cook well. This stage i put back the masala with rajma in pressure cooker and cooked for two more whistle. This is to rajma get really mixed well with spices and it’s more tasty trust me..
- Then cooked down how much consistency you want and garnish with garam masala and curry leaves. Garnish with julienne ginger and some onions. Serve hot with rice or roti.
If you find this Rajma Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.